Please note all the pictures on this site was taken by me and belongs to me. Please do not copy and use without my permission.

For questions, please email me directly at neversink7@hotmail.com.

Happy Bird Place

Happy Bird Place
Click on the picture to go to my website.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer progress

white fronted blue splendid male
A sad day - I lost one of my white fronted blue splendid parakeet.  He was only 1 year old and just got all his adult feathers.  He was also split to lutino, and I had high hopes to breed him in the next season.  It's always sad to lose such a sweet beautiful bird.
normal splendid male

On a brighter note, my new normal mature male splendid was just what my lutino hen needed.  They already have 2 eggs in the nest.

splendid baby
Scarlet and Red has another only child.  This will be their last clutch this round.
Coral and Blush's 4 babies are weaned - I'm keeping a close eye just to make sure everyone is fully weaned and eating well.

1 comment: