Please note all the pictures on this site was taken by me and belongs to me. Please do not copy and use without my permission.

For questions, please email me directly at neversink7@hotmail.com.

Happy Bird Place

Happy Bird Place
Click on the picture to go to my website.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

New scarlet babies and bobcats

All girls from my normal and lutino scarlet pair.  They should all be normals, but interestingly the babies from this pair has an overall paler appearance than my other normal babies - very pretty.

Saw a nice family of bobcats in my front yard - made my day!
the kittens

mom and 4 kittens

newly fledged scarlet baby hen

dad and baby scarlet
 

2 comments:

  1. I thought I had problems with the neighbours cats! Buster would probably think twice about chasing these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always keep my cats, dog and birds safely locked up at night, so I actually welcome some predation by these guys of the exploding local rabbit population. My dog probably weighs about the same as an adult bobcat but she runs the other way when she sees one - she's smart, lol.

    ReplyDelete