Please note all the pictures on this site was taken by me and belongs to me. Please do not copy and use without my permission.

For questions, please email me directly at neversink7@hotmail.com.

Happy Bird Place

Happy Bird Place
Click on the picture to go to my website.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Not much going on

Not much is going on except my on-going struggle to treat my yellow turquoisine hen.  She's been on another round of antibiotics for her sinusitis without much improvement.  I think my crop feeding helps her, but the symptoms of the sinusitis has not shown much change.  I am intending on trying a more holistic approach with her next.  Will try using some essential oils that have shown benefit in birds to see if we can clear up the sinusitis this way since traditional antibiotics has been a bust so far.

I did get a couple pairs of lineolated parakeets.  They are bit different than the finches and grasskeets I'm use to but very pretty and cute.  Will try to post pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment