Please note all the pictures on this site was taken by me and belongs to me. Please do not copy and use without my permission.

For questions, please email me directly at neversink7@hotmail.com.

Happy Bird Place

Happy Bird Place
Click on the picture to go to my website.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New and old babies...

It has been ridiculously hot this summer in TX - >100 deg F for a month now without a bit of rain.  AC has to be kept on all day just to keep the temperature in the green house at a reasonable 87 deg in the lower cages and toasty 94 deg higher up.  Most of the birds are resting in this heat, but some do not seem to mind.
breeding pair with normal male scarlet and lutino hen

new babies of the normal x lutino pair

older fully weaned babies from Coral and Blush who are resting now

single red bellied yellow male turquoisine baby from earlier this year
 

No comments:

Post a Comment