Please note all the pictures on this site was taken by me and belongs to me. Please do not copy and use without my permission.

For questions, please email me directly at neversink7@hotmail.com.

Happy Bird Place

Happy Bird Place
Click on the picture to go to my website.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Downsizing some

Some of my birds have been very prolific - especially the societies, and due to space reasons, I must downsize some.  For anyone interesting in purchasing some, please see my ads (click on the links) on societies and gouldians.  I will also be sorting through my  shaft tails as well as scarlet chested parakeets, and ads for them should be up soon as well. 
Hoobly ad for societies
Hoobly ad for gouldians
Hoobly ad for star finches
normal shaft tail male

various gouldians

variety of societies


1 comment: