Please note all the pictures on this site was taken by me and belongs to me. Please do not copy and use without my permission.

For questions, please email me directly at neversink7@hotmail.com.

Happy Bird Place

Happy Bird Place
Click on the picture to go to my website.

Friday, September 20, 2013

Latest youngsters

full red opaline dilute turquosine on left, its father on the right

second baby turquoisine in the nest still

full red fronted opaline dilute turquosine from another pair

full red opaline green and grey green turquoisines

full red opaline dilute grey - looking rather terrible due to molt

full red fronted opaline green

full red opaline dilute

normal and lutino scarlet chested parakeet babies

cinnamon scarlet

normal scarlet with slight red belly

marked white pied chocolate societies

gouldian finch chicks

gouldian chicks on banding day

No comments:

Post a Comment