Please note all the pictures on this site was taken by me and belongs to me. Please do not copy and use without my permission.

For questions, please email me directly at neversink7@hotmail.com.

Happy Bird Place

Happy Bird Place
Click on the picture to go to my website.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Actually 8

Red and Scarlet's second baby is hatched.  Three more to go!
 Here's the whole brood.
 Baby number 1 is a little bit bigger already with food in its crop.
 Here's the 2nd baby with it's sibling on it's side and the 3 more fertile eggs yet to hatch.
Coral and Blush, on closer inspection actually only has 3 fertile eggs.  The 4th is clear so far, not sure if it requires more days of incubation or is simply infertile.  Here's an egg at an earlier stage of development - the red round area is where the beating heart can be seen.
 Here's a praying mantis who came to visit.  Love the little guys/or gals despite their ferociously lethal nature.

1 comment: