Please note all the pictures on this site was taken by me and belongs to me. Please do not copy and use without my permission.

For questions, please email me directly at neversink7@hotmail.com.

Happy Bird Place

Happy Bird Place
Click on the picture to go to my website.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Few more pictures...

Here is Blush with her 5 eggs, 4 of which are fertile with 1 that cracked.  She doesn't like me peeking in but is used to me enough that she won't panic and hurt her eggs when I do.  
 Here's her youngest egg.  I tried to get a video of the heartbeat, but unfortunately resolution is too poor to be visible.
 I have noticed the turquoisines to be vigorous bathers while the splendids seem interested but can't seem to go beyond just dipping their heads into the water.  The bourkes seem oblivious to the presence of bath water, so I do a light sprinkling of water to help the non-enthusiastic ones to take a shower.  Here is Turkey really getting into the bath - I really should see if I can find a bigger bath tub for him.
 Turkey taking up all the bathing facilities to himself.
 
 My gouldian babies from last year after their bath - these are sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment