Please note all the pictures on this site was taken by me and belongs to me. Please do not copy and use without my permission.

For questions, please email me directly at neversink7@hotmail.com.

Happy Bird Place

Happy Bird Place
Click on the picture to go to my website.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy to report that it's five fertile eggs with one pair of scarlet chested parakeets and FOUR, not just three, fertile eggs with the other pair. The 4th egg was laid and brooded later than the 1st three, so I will have to monitor to make sure if and when it hatches, the baby is well fed. Another pair of gouldians is apparently laying their 3rd clutch while still feeding their one baby from the 2nd clutch without me realizing. I am doing some supplemental hand feeding with their lone fledgling since while she is still getting fed, I'm not sure she is getting enough feeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment